Monday 22 December 2014

Power Legion - Fantastic Four Reworked

With less than three days to Christmas, I've reworked my stats for the Fantastic Four.  I'd missed off the Tricks the group should have already learned and added one or two things that they shouldn't have had.

Mister Fantastic


Mr Fantastic (803 Points)
M A S K
d10 d4 d4 d8
Damage Resistance d8+4 Activation d10
Armor d8, Stretching d12 (2 Tricks), Leadership d6, Mastermind d10, Gadget d10, Gadget d10, Martial Arts d6, Long Move 
Tricks: Entangle and Break Fall



Invisible Woman

Invisible Woman (692 Points)
M A S K
d6 d6 d4 d8
Damage Resistance  d8+6 Activation d6
Armor d12 (One at a Time ) Personal Force Field, Force Field d12 (4 Tricks) (One at a Time ), Flight d4, Invisibility 
Tricks: Usable on Friends, Force Bubble, Disarming Bubble and Force Blast

Human Torch

Human Torch (828 Points)
M A S K
d6 d8 d6 d8
Knockout d8 Activation d8
Fire Generation d20 (2 Tricks), Flight d8, Vulnerability to Cold & Water
Tricks: Fire Absorption & Fire Wall 

One of my personal favourite comic characters, Ben Grimm.

The Ever-Lovin', Blue-Eyed Thing

Thing (680 Points)
M A S K
d6 d6 d12 d12
Damage Resistance d12+5 Activation d6
Armor d10, Martial Arts d10, Strong Will d8, Ranged Damage d8 (Limited: One use super-breath), Toughness, Sealed Armour

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No worries I thought it was worth going back over some of my early conversions that needed some amendments.

      Delete
  2. I've updated the Human Torch again to reflect Andrea's clarification that the Vulnerability Trait only reduces a models points once so additional Vulnerabilities are for colour only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if previous comment got through or not, but I can't quite work out how you calculated the costs for Reed, Sue and Johnny. Thing's score adds up for me, but the others are off. Johnny in fact by over a hundred points. Not sure how that happened, but i have added it up from the rule book and on an excel builder i got from the yahoo group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The difference in costs is probably due to the tricks these characters have as permanent features of their builds rather than needing to use Fate points to activate. I think my builder on the Yahoo site allowed permanent tricks to be recorded and added the 20% additional points per trick to the power.

      Delete
    2. Does this help?

      Human Torch
      Total
      Mind 30
      Agility 80
      Strength 60
      Knockout 64
      234

      Fire Gen. 400
      Trick 80
      Trick 80
      560
      Flight 64
      Vulnbl. -30
      34

      828

      Delete
    3. Aha, excellent. Thank you very much for that. I must have stopped reading at 'Make Tricks permanent by spending two fate points' as I missed the very clear bit in the rules about the 20% cost increase.

      Bugger. Now I need to go make some edits.

      Delete
    4. No problem. If you spot anything else please let me know. I'd not understood how to apply the Poison trait correctly and there may be other errors in my stats.

      Mark

      Delete